BILSA Alumni Chapter
UW-Platteville owes much of the credit for our ongoing success to the efforts of our alumni and friends of the college. Countless others, just like you, understand the value of staying connected with UW-Platteville and the College of BILSA. Whether you would like to serve on an advisory board, support the college with a gift, connect with past friends at an event or just about anything in between, there are numerous opportunities to be involved with UW-Platteville.
BILSA Alumni Chapter Board
BILSA Alumni Chapter Board members work to promote the College of BILSA and assist with college related events and services. Members serve a three-year term with the option of a second three-year term. The board usually meets three times a year: January, April, and Homecoming.
Call-in option is available for those place bound with the understanding of making at least one in-person meeting a year. In addition, every board member selects one committee to serve. They are as follows: BILSA Golf Outing, Scholarship Selection, and Public Relations.
To learn more or join, complete the BILSA Alumni Chapter Board interest form.
Additional Involvement Opportunities
- Find events where you can connect with alumni and other friends of the College.
- See how your gift to the College improves the lives of students.
- Discover how you can gain access to UW-Platteville’s graduates for your hiring needs.
- Request information about becoming an advisory board member for one of the programs.
- Cultivate friendships and foster mutual aid among members.
- Promote the welfare of the departments and school administered through the College of Business, Industry, Life Science, and Agriculture.
- Promote mutually beneficial relationships between the previously stated programs and their alumni.
- Revise the scholarship program and set criteria for the BILSA Golf scholarships.
- Encourage Alumni Association membership growth.
- Increase attendance and participation in the BILSA Golf Outing.
- Continue to recognize outstanding alumni at homecoming.