The quality and scope of your leadership skills will be essential to be an effective director and operating a high-quality child care center.
This credential will allow you to explore the concepts of leadership in child care and hone your leadership skills. You do not need to be a center director to take this credential, but you should have completed one of the earlier credentials or have a degree.
To earn your Leadership Credential, you will need to complete the following three-credit courses:
- The Personal Disposition of a Leader
- Leading in Your Program
- Leading in Your Community and the Field
- Capstone Course: Leading for Change
You can review your textbooks and:
- Buy them online
- Buy them from a bookstore
- Check them out from your local library
- Check them out from the Wisconsin Child Care Information Center