Learn to serve all children including those with special needs, and make sure that no child gets left behind in your center.
With the Inclusion Credential you’ll be able to transform your existing curriculum to meet the needs of children with differing abilities.
To earn your Inclusion Credential, you will need to complete the following three-credit courses:
- Children with Differing Abilities
- Behavior and Emotional Challenges
- Special Health Care Needs
- Capstone Course: Families and Team-Centered Practice
You can review your textbooks and:
- Buy them online
- Buy them from a bookstore
- Check them out from your local library
- Check them out from the Wisconsin Child Care Information Center
The following courses are currently available for registration:
Course 2: Children with Behavior and Emotional Challenges
Course 3: Children with Special Health Care Needs