Learn about Load and Resistance Factor Design (LRFD) design of steel structures and dynamics of structures, and LRFD design codes and methodologies. Explore the AASHTO LRFD design methods in the traditional geotechnical engineering design areas of shallow foundations, deep foundations, earth retaining structures, along with geosynthetics.
The credit you earn from you certificate can be applied toward the completion of the online Master of Science in Engineering program.
The online Structural/Geotechnical Engineering certificate is earned by completing 12 graduate credits.
- Advanced Deep Foundation Design w/ LRFD Applications
- Advanced Shallow Foundation Design w/ LRFD Applications
- Dynamics of Structures
- Earth Retaining Structures: Design, Analysis, and LRFD
- Geosynthetics Engineering
- Structural Steel Design with LRFD